Certified Performance Technologist
For over 20 years Jack Wolf, PhD, CPT has designed and presented educational programs at the K-12 and University levels on the topics of leadership, lifelong learning, student achievement, learning diversity creative delivery of curriculum in the classroom.
Dr. Wolf is a Goals 2000 Educator for the US Dept. of Education and is nationally certified by the Principles and Supervisors Association on curriculum design and delivery methods. He has presented programs for the US National Education Association, Prince Georges County Maryland School District (#5 in size in the USA) as well as Emory University, Purdue University, the University of Mexico, Lake Forrest MBA School in Chicago and numerous campuses across the US, Canada and Mexico.
He has developed close working partnerships with companies such as Sirius XM, Starbucks Coffee, AIG Life, US Airways, FedEx, HBO, United Way and Time Warner Communications on training and training design projects. Keynote speaker at industry conferences: American Society of Training and Development, International Society for Performance Improvement, Society of Insurance Industry Trainers and Educators, Creative Problem Solving Institute and Million Dollar Round Table.
He has also developed:
- 2-day course titled, “Performance Consulting – Strategic Planning: 8 creative ways for collecting data from internal and external customers,” which is currently being used by HBO, the FedEx Leadership Institute, AXA Advisors, Met Life, John Hancock, Pratt & Whitney and Starbucks Coffee.
- 4-day FedEx trainer’s program, “Creating a Learning Environment.” This program increases training and meeting participation, and improves retention and application of information delivered to employees and customers. Over 600 senior trainers and directors in the FedEx Leadership and Business Institutes have attended the program.
- AIG Insurance sales performance improvement initiative, “Keys to Closing the Sale,” Leadership Academy 3-day experiential program to teach business leaders increased skills in self-management, creativity, leadership of others, and change management.
Wolf holds a plenty of certificates:
- Ph.D. Management, Walden University, Minneapolis, MN
- M.B.A. Temple University; School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
- B.S. Drexel Institute of Technology; School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
- Certified Performance Consultant (CPT) by the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI)
- Learning Styles; Dr. Rita Dunn, St. Johns University
- Creative Training Techniques; Bob Pike – Train-the-Trainer
- Accelerated Learning Institute
- Kolbe, MBTI, Learning Styles, Blanchard and PsychoGeometrics
- Tony Buzan Radiant Thinking
- Creative Problem Solving Institute
- Performance Consulting certification; Partners in Change
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioners Training
- Human Factors Creativity Course (basic and advanced), New England Psychosynthesis Institute
- Robert Montgomery Interpersonal Communications
- Jack Canfield Self-Esteem Seminars (train-the-trainer course)
- The Comprehensive Family Therapy Institute (facilitators course)
- Gifted Family Trainers Training
- Guided Imagery, Don Pachuta, M.D., Marquette University
- Goals 2000 Instructor – U.S. Dept. of Education
- PSA National Certification (Principals and Supervisors Association)
His book Powerful Presentation Techniques is used exclusively by the U.S. National Education Association (www.nea.org)for teaching teachers classroom presentation tools and information on learning styles.